Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Theme Tuesday

Ok, so here's what I thought I'd do for tuesdays. First off, it is tuesday, right? Good. Well, I'm going to put together songs that fit whatever theme I may have drunkenly concocted during the previous week. This week the theme is different reactions to similar ideas!

First off, the one basically every band likes to make a song about at one point or fifty: Breaking up! Do you assess the situation rationally, do you get angry at the other person, at yourself, sit alone and cry? Whatever you choose, there's probably a song out there that fits your mood exactly. Well here we have two songs for you to choose between. Would you prefer 'Ok, I messed up. I suck.' or 'Wait a minute, you bitch!'? Listen and see!

# Bowling for Soup - A Hole / # Bon Jovi - Why Aren't You Dead

Now, wasn't that fun? No? Moving on!

Everyone has dreams of being famous, and if you've never thought of starting a band and becoming a star... well thats probably a good thing, since you wont. You suck. What about the reactions if you manage though! Two more songs!

# The KGB - Fortune and Fame / # Reel Big Fish - Don't Start a Band


# Thank You / # Go Away

1 comment:

Bumba1717 said...

I'd like to say Why Aren't You Dead? is more relevant for me, but, A-Hole seems to come out on top more :| haha

The KGB song is cool too! =)