Sunday, April 09, 2006

The Style at the Time

Well I may not be an expert on these blog things, but when I was a lad we had a certain way of doing things. We would name them after certain lyrics, songs or albums, which was the style at the time.[/grampa simspon style intro]

So... I'm taking my own half-assed crack at this mp3 blogging deely, and as you may have guessed, I'm gonna be lazy about it!

First up, the title track! Not really the best track on the album, but good ever-the-more. (which should technically mean the same thing as 'never-the-less')

# Broadcast to the World

Next! I like this song for reasons I'm not going to go into right now.

# Enemy

And finally, this thing. To quote Jayne:
"Well." *walks off*

# Here's to You

1 comment:

Bumba1717 said...

update you bastard =P