Thursday, June 28, 2007

Hitchiking with Random Music

Lets see, I was going to go with a sort of mellow piece this week, but I decided I'd leave that until tuesday. You know, when my hangover will make me really want to listen to softer music. For today... hmmm... I'm not sure... I'll save a band spotlight for Sunday...

That leaves randomly deciding on something completely stupid to shape this particular entry... how about... a few tracks that are (according to last.fm) joint 42nd in my top listened songs? 42 is pretty geeky number, so sure, that works :P.

Lets start with something that people will at least recognise the sound of if not out right know it. Because giving you music you've already heard is what mp3 blogs are for, right?

# Hanging By A Moment - Lifehouse

Next is a song by band you probably haven't listened to in a while, unless you're Jon or one of my other friends. Then you are at the very least, subjected to it. Off of the album Have A Nice Day.

# Unbreakable - Bon Jovi

And, finalmente. A song by a band I've only got to see live once. Would have gone to see them at Download but they clashed with Reel Big Fish, and as awesome as they are I stand by my choice. This is a song off of their second album, originally labelled "II".

# Burn The Evidence - Billy Talent

No comments: